There is so much information and opinions surrounding birth, pregnancy, and the postpartum season of life. And sorting through everything can feel immensely overwhelming. As your "distant doula", I'll support you as you craft your birth intentions and make sure you’re as prepared as possible to bring new life into this world. We will go through Childbirth Education where you'll receive both evidence based information and holistic approaches so that you can prepare your unique birth preferences. While we can’t control the way your birth unfolds, we can certainly guide it in the right direction to the best of our abilities. A birth doula may not be right for everyone, but everyone sure does deserve unwavering support, childbirth education, and loving encouragement.
DISTANT DOULA + ONLINE CHILDBIRTH EDUCATION OFFERINGS INCLUDE:
• Childbirth Education: including (but surely not limited to) self-care during pregnancy, the anatomy and physiology of labor, coping techniques, variations of labor, common birth interventions, cesarean birth, postpartum healing, and newborn care.
• Exploring connections with yourself, your pregnancy, and your baby through traditional rituals, practices, and ancient wisdom.
• Birth intentions preparation.
• Working side-by-side with your partner, where we can trade tips and tricks and suggestions for supporting you best.
• An Evidence Based Birth® PDF library, so that you can be sure you're choosing evidence based care for your birth.
• Unlimited phone, text, + email support. Do you have a concern, question, or something to celebrate? I'm here for you.
• A minimum of 1 virtual prenatal visit. (if you're local to the southwestern Ohio area, this visit can happen in person!)
• 1 virtual postpartum visit where I will check in with how you’re feeling, discuss your birth, and go over any questions or concerns you may be having.
WISE + WILD DISTANT DOULA SUPPORT + ONLINE CHILDBIRTH EDUCATION:
Coming March 2018.