ALRIGHT, WHAT'S ALL INCLUDED?
DOULA SUPPORT - CINCINNATI + DAYTON
• A no pressure consultation with both Emily and Ashlee.
• Unlimited phone, text, + email support. Have a question, concern, or something to celebrate? We are here for you.. kinda' like your birth junkie best friends.
• A relationship built with both Emily and Ashlee. No strangers or surprises at your birth.
• We are on-call from day one, because birth doesn't always happen between 38 and 42 weeks.
• A Wise + Wild eBook, packed with information, wisdom, and rituals to aid you in your pregnancy, birth, and postpartum plans.
• An Evidence Based Birth® PDF library from Professional Evidence Based Birth® member, Emily. ($135 value)
• A minimum of 1 prenatal visit with both Emily and Ashlee where we will go over your desired birth wishes, plans, and desires. We will spend time practicing labor coping skills and discovering what may work best for you. You’ll have the opportunity to practice positioning we may suggest. We will also discuss how we photograph your birth story. And this will allow us the chance to work side-by-side with your partner, where we can trade tips and tricks and suggestions for supporting you best.
• Unlimited labor support for up to 2 hours postpartum. No time limit or hourly fees.
• 1 postpartum visit with the doula who attended your birth. She will check in with how you’re feeling, discuss your birth, and go over any questions or concerns you may be having.
BIRTH PHOTOGRAPHY - CINCINNATI + DAYTON
in addition to the above
• Artistic and emotional documentation of your labor, birth, and immediate postpartum period.
• The use of professional grade photography gear.
• Intentionally working to not disrupt your sacred birthing space while photographing.
• A digital gallery, available for download, containing individually hand edited images of your birth.
• Full print release.
WISE + WILD
CINCINNATI + DAYTON BIRTH PHOTOGRAPHY + DOULA PACKAGES PRICES:
Birth packages start at $750.
Payment plans are always available.
We are also open to bartering services and/or goods (did someone say tattoos?).
We trust the intuition of women to birth their babies in the way that is instinctively right for them.